- 39 Years Experience
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training in:
– International Dental Implant Association (Fellowship)
– Perio Institute
– Academy of General Practice Orthodontics
● Cosmetic Dentistry
– American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
● IV Sedation for Anxiety Free Dentistry
– 1200+ Cases
Emina Karamanovski Vance
I have been coming to Dr. Dandois for the last 20 years and always received great service. He is honest, knowledgeable, caring and attentive to details. His staff is very professional and has been with him all these years, which also speaks volumes about his practice. I highly recommend it to anyone. -viaShow more
We offer Opalescence In-Office & Take-Home WhiteningYou first noticed your “yellow” teeth in a picture and now every time you look in the mirror that’s the first thing you notice. It’s gotten to the point where you hate smiling in public. The solution to a whiter brighter smile is of course Teeth Whitening. When you come to our office for your Teeth Whitening, you won’t stop smiling!
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a procedure that removes stains and discoloration from teeth. Whitening techniques will only work for staining caused by some medications if the discoloration is very mild.
Discoloration can be the result of a combination of things:
- Poor oral hygiene
- The effects of aging
- Certain foods.
Whitening techniques will only work for staining caused by some medications if the discoloration is very mild. Teeth that are discolored because of medication or excessive fluoride are not good candidates for the whitening procedure. Veneers are the best solution for more severe discoloration cases. Once you reach our office, our dentist will let you know the best solution for you.
We can change all this and give you a “Movie Star” smile within one hour.
First, we check the teeth for cavities as the whitening gel can cause serious damage if it leaks into these areas. If cavities are found, they must be repaired before tooth whitening takes place. If there are no cavities, we will begin the whitening process. The process is quick, easy, and comfortable. Under the dentists’ supervision, our whitening treatments are completely safe and will not harm teeth or gums.
Opalescence Whitening Treatments provide beautiful, long-lasting results. They safely and effectively whiten teeth while preventing cavities and improving the overall health of your enamel. Choose the option that’s right for you!
Opalescence Boost In-Office Teeth Whitening
- 1 Advanced Formula: Opalescence Boost features a unique, chemically activated formula that allows the dentist to whiten your teeth without the bothersome heat or ultraviolet rays of a light. Opalescence Boost also contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, which help to improve oral health by strengthening enamel, decreasing sensitivity, and offering increased cavity prevention.
- 2 Immediate Results: Opalescence Boost offers results in about an hour. The dentist-supervised, in-office procedure is safe and effective, and offers a brighter, whiter smile after just one appointment.
- 3 Unique: Opalescence Boosts features a unique syringe to syringe mixing system, which ensures its freshness and delivers an evenly mixed product. With its distinct red color, Opalescence Boost eases placement and removal.
Opalescence Take Home Teeth Whitening
- 1 Safe: Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are only available from your dentist, who will supervise your treatment from initial consultation through completion.
- 2 Effective: Powerful, prescription-strength Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels can provide results after just one night, though expect to see results in about a week.
- 3 Customized: Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are delivered via customized bleaching tray. Our dentist will create this tray from an impression he will make of your teeth. The custom-made tray minimizes the bleaching gel’s contact with the gum tissue. This customization is part of why Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are so effective. You can further customize your Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gel experience by choosing from the five formulations and three flavors (mint, melon and regular).
Professional results—to go
Opalescence Go is the professional alternative to over-the-counter whitening options. It's a simple, fast, and great-tasting way to start a whitening treatment or for whitening touch-ups. With no impressions or custom trays necessary, Opalescence Go is ready to use right out of the package!
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride), which helps maintain the health of enamel throughout the whitening process.
- No impressions, no models, no lab time
- Sleek and comfortable; adapts to any smile
- Discreet, clear tray material
- 10% (wear 30–60 minutes for 5 to 10 days) and 15% (wear 15–20 minutes for 5 to 10 days)
- Melon and Mint flavors
Patients love the cost-effectiveness of this product and convenience.
The advantage of using dentist-supervised bleaching is that teeth can be properly assessed to have the correct chemical concentration, correct method and length of treatment and to be sure the patient is even suitable to have their teeth whitened.
Contact us today to schedule a teeth whitening appointment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!