- 39 Years Experience
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training in:
– International Dental Implant Association (Fellowship)
– Perio Institute
– Academy of General Practice Orthodontics
● Cosmetic Dentistry
– American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
● IV Sedation for Anxiety Free Dentistry
– 1200+ Cases
Dr. Dandois is an excellent dentist. I have known him for many years and he performed several difficult procedures like root canal, couple of implants and few bridges. He is extremely detail oriented and will not take any shortcuts. His dental skills and knowledge of his profession are without a doubt one of the best in the area. He continually attends seminars and dental studies of the newest techniques to improve service to his patients. I would strongly recommend Dr Dandois to anybody that needs any dental work. -viaShow more
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. Amazingly, you can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how’s your chewing ability? Are your dentures moving around despite the “goo” you use to keep them in place? The solution is Denture Stabilization. A few implants will secure your dentures into place and you can now chew any food without worry!
The Benefits of Denture Stabilization
- Over time, as you wear your denture, you lose the bony structure that supports your soft tissues.
- Because your soft tissues actually make contact with your dentures, this too will start to recede with the bone.
- This leaves you in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures:
- Provide tremendous support and fixation so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- Keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
After having your implants placed, your dentures will be adjusted to attach to the implants. Even patients with some bone loss can benefit from Implant Supported Dentures.
In one simple procedure all the discomfort of dentures can be eliminated.
There is overwhelming evidence that stabilized dentures should be the first choice standard of care for denture wearers.Contact us today to schedule an appointment if you are considering implant supported dentures.