- 39 Years Experience
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training in:
– International Dental Implant Association (Fellowship)
– Perio Institute
– Academy of General Practice Orthodontics
● Cosmetic Dentistry
– American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
● IV Sedation for Anxiety Free Dentistry
– 1200+ Cases
This was my 1st visit since the Covid 19 pandemic. As always..the team is very helpful and professional. Your temp is taken and hands sanitized before you're taken to your area. Once there..the technician explains the changes that are being performed to protect you and their team. The procedures performed on me were performed in a timely manner. Very professional in explaining the procedure and showing you the before and after work performed. Check out was also easy and precise. -viaShow more
What is Bonding?
Tooth bonding is a cosmetic procedure in which a tooth-colored composite resin is applied to a tooth to enhance it's appearance.Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
Tooth bonding is dependent on the artistic ability of the dentist, since the work is done “freehand,” without taking impressions or using a laboratory. The tooth must be color matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural looking result.
The Bonding ProcedureBonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.
Contact us today to schedule a cosmetic appointment.