Meet the Doctor
Marc R. Dandois, DDS
As a boy, Marc Dandois was afraid of getting shots at the doctor’s office. His interest in science and his skill with his hands led him to a career in dentistry, but it was his fear as a child that inspired him as an adult to create a dental practice that provided gentle care and pain-free services.
Continually in the pursuit of excellence, Dr. Dandois loves honing his skills and learning about new advances in dentistry by attending many continuing education courses and seminars.
- DDS from the Health and Science Center at the University of Texas at Houston in 1980
- Extensive Post-Graduate Continuing Education:
• Implant Dentistry, Fellowship from International Dental Implant Association – Dr. Arun Garg
• Endodontics under Dr. John Schoeffel and Dr. Steve Buchanan
• Sedation Dentistry with Renowned Dental Anesthesiologist Dr. John A. Yagiela. Dr. Dandois is licensed by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners to administer Oral and IV Sedation
• Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI Global)
Certified Specialist in
- Implant Dentistry
- ClearCorrect Invisible Braces
- IV Sedation
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- International Dental Implant Association (IDIA)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Academy of General Practice Orthodontics (AGPO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Dallas County Dental Society (DCDS)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
When at home, Dr. Marc Dandois enjoys bicycling and spending time with his family.
Update after implant -my implant is completed. I am extremely happy with Dr. Dandois and his team. Great people. Honest and good Ethic.